Instructions for using the online Conference platform
MWP2021 will be held on the Whova platform.
- You can attend the Conference from either a computer or a mobile device.
- The live stream will be available for registered Attendees from 15 minutes before the first session of the day, till the conclusion of the last session of the day.
- Presenting Authors are requested to access the Conference system in due advance for checking the audio & video settings (see Instructions for Authors).
- During the live stream, the Attendees can interact with the Author at the end of each Talk through the chat system. The Session Chair will take care to read the questions to the Speaker, who can answer live.
- At the end of each Conference day, all the Talks of the day will be made available online for registered Attendees through the Program webpage.
- Every recorder Talk will be made available online for three days after its scheduled presentation.
- If you want to ask questions during the Live Streaming, please use the Zoom’s internal chat.
If you want to ask questions about a recorded talk, go to the paper you are interested in and write the question in the Q&A box on the right of the screen.